Save up to 40% on vehicle servicing
Our discounted servicing can save you / your employee up to 40% off their next vehicle service!
When a vehicle’s service light appears or when the vehicle manufacturers guidelines indicate that a service or MOT is due, all the driver is required to do is to contact us at Autoserve to let us know, and we’ll do the rest. We’ll find the closest approved garage to their work or home address, which ever they prefer, and we’ll arrange the collection and delivery of the vehicle or a courtesy car*.
Autoserve will check and authorise work proposed by the garage and if any repairs are needed, the pre-negotiated prices will be passed to the driver before any work is started, allowing the driver/you to remain in control of any extra costs which may occur.
The vehicle’s discounted service at an approved garage includes, but is not limited to:
– Checking the engine oil and replacing / topping up if required
– Checking brake pads and discs
– Ensuring essential bulbs are working correctly
– Checking and replacing fuel, oil, air and pollen filters if required
– Full tyre inspection
– Checking and topping up fluids such as brake fluid, engine coolant and windscreen washer fluid
– General servicing vehicle checks, including testing the battery, checking the suspension system and tyres
– Resetting the service light
At Autoserve we work with over 16,000 approved BOSCH and main dealer service centres across the UK who, can collect and deliver the vehicle* or can provide the driver with a free courtesy vehicle* while their vehicle is in the garage.
*subject to availability
Which Autoserve packages include discounted servicing?
Our Service, Fleet Card and Autoserve Club membership come with discounted servicing rates. Full servicing, maintenance and repair (SMR) costs are included as part of our Guaranteed Maintenance package.
Looking to book your service?
Need more information?
For more information about any of our products or services, please call: